GusB
Established Member
Yesterday I was rather perturbed when I saw an advert for "sexy mens' mesh and lace" clothing. I cannot remember the name of the retailer, but it seemed so bizarre that I probably did the wrong thing and clicked on it. (If it earns the forum a few pennies, I'll take one for the team!)
As it turned out, the clothing advertised was fairly innocuous, but definitely not to my taste. If I was 20 years younger and going to places like Heaven I don't think there would be a problem, but if I wore such garments to my local "Ritzy" I'd probably end up leaving with head injuries!
As it turned out, the clothing advertised was fairly innocuous, but definitely not to my taste. If I was 20 years younger and going to places like Heaven I don't think there would be a problem, but if I wore such garments to my local "Ritzy" I'd probably end up leaving with head injuries!





