Manchester77
Established Member
We then take 01:12 EMT service to Leicester arriving at 02:10
We then take 01:12 EMT service to Leicester arriving at 02:10
We take a short walk to Lowescroft railway station where we take the 14:07 to Ipswich arriving at 15:36 on a Tuesday Afternoon
I have no Idea where this Lowescroft railway station is?
:roll:
If you have an iPad you will know it autocorrects words and that is one it does when you press space
I have never had the pleasure of owning an iPad.
We decide the lure of the omnibus cannot be denied, so we walk to the bus stop on Angel Drove where we board the 0830 Stagecoach in Cambridgeshire service 9 to Cambridge (Drummer Street Bus Station) that arrives there at 0920 on Tuesday morning
We walk to the railway station and board the 10:12 Greater Anglia service to Norwich arriving there at 11:30 Tuesday Morning.
Game moves
Walking
You may walk in order to change modes but you may not walk between stations of the same mode although you may walk to a different bus stop at the same location for example by crossing the road in order to travel in a different direction.
I don't mind a short walk but I agree that a 20 minute walk is excessive here and more so as they is alternative transport available. I will declare the above move void so we are now back at Cambridge at 0920 on Tuesday and as per the rules Trainfan has 1 hour to post a new move starting from 17:36Z or it will become open floor. The idea of the games was that you continue from the station/stop where the previous post left you. There isn't always a bus stop immediately outside the station so sometimes a short walk is required.
Sorry, had no Idea it was that long a walk from the bus station,
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I don't have the time right now, so Open Floor.
Back to a more standardised unrestricted omnibus service, we walk to the standard bus stop and board the 1108 Stagecoach in the Fens service 66 to St Neots (Market Square) that arrives at 1144 on Tuesday morning.
What a shame that we broke that last journey on the X5, as this is quite an interesting route. We resign ourself therefore to wait for the next service on the same route to turn up at the bus stop and we then board the 1420 Stagecoach in Bedford service X5 to Oxford (Gloucester Green bus station) that arrives there at 1515 on Tuesday afternoon.
I'm guessing you won't accept my original proposal due to walk length.