Is Bombardier set to win the contract then?
I know the changeover at Farringdon takes a while in the 377s but I don't think it takes 2 years to change to AC to go north?!
I hope not, don't like the Bombardier bid. Im wondering could it be London Bridge - Brighton services using full length NXEMU's until London Bridge rebuild is complete?
** UPDATE **
Got ahold of the new diagrams today. And there isn't really much to report. The single diagram 605 its a partner with new diagram 616 which run as an 8 car all day long. 605 also has some changes. Diagram 612 increases it milage to now pair with 613 all day long.
Changes are in bold
Changes involving 377's
2T11 05:20 Bedford-Brighton 605/616
1T83 08:02 Brighton-Bedford 616/605
1T12 09:34 Brighton-Bedford
613/612
2T39 12:24 Bedford-Brighton 612/
613
1T43 15:10 Bedford-Brighton 605/616
1T46 18:04 Brighton-Bedford 616
1T48 18:34 Brighton-Bedford 605
The following services are now 319 instead of a 377
2A04 02:10 Bedford-St Pancras International
2G39 03:58 St Pancras International-Bedford
1T05 05:40 Bedford-Brighton
2W16 08:16 Brighton-Bedford
1T39 14:10 Bedford-Brighton
2B60 17:09 Brighton-London Bridge
2B49 18:42 London Bridge-Brighton
2T66 20:07 Brighton-Bedford
I have the diagrams but yet to figure out how to upload files onto here. Expect the timetable over the weekend.