Zenneth101
Member
I mean, the illogical thing I see is 27s. We literally just got rid of them to Grimsby and Scunthorpe, so why are we yet again bringing them back? I mean for Scanias it kinda makes a nice change as Scanias of many kinds have come before for Hull Fairs and things, so its not really that badly out of proportion.Tbh the info has sprouted from someone at Hull as my source and also Jamestaylor94 have been told similar about Scania's and 27's
But Scania's for hull sounds too far fetched as there not a Scania depot so engineers and drivers would need type training
27's or more 24's to Hull to replace 22's would sound more logical
I don't think it's ULEZ it's more Mansfield are getting there electric buses before Hull so suspect will have spare Saloons
Only thing conflicting so far is one person reports coming this week and the other says December
The MANs have overstayed their welcome now imo with all the issues they're stacking up, especially the 22xxx.