• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach East Midlands - Timetables, Services, & Wider Operations

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jamestaylor94

Member
Joined
31 Jan 2018
Messages
68
I noticed a few things looking at 28614's MOT history

1. It has never had it done at Hull before, its usually at Mansfield
2. Theres a note on its latest one about a kingpin (I'm sure the engineer people will know) so that's likely to need repairing before any prep into service.

Also I saw a picture on discord which 100% confirms 24197 is at Mansfield now.
What discord is this mate?
 

RareApe

Member
Joined
19 Aug 2025
Messages
125
Location
Mansfield
I don’t have time to get a good photo, but I seen this in Mansfield.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1437.jpeg
    IMG_1437.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 79

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
462
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
From what I heard all 26 euro 6 Cummins engined Enviro 300 MANs are due to leave Hull which would be:

22757 FX09 DBU
22776 FX09 DCV
22797 FX09 DDE
22877 SP09 DPV

24161 PO59 MWU
24162 PO59 MWV
24163 PO59 MWW
24164 PO59 MWX

24183 SF10 BYU
24186 SF10 BYX
24187 SF10 BYY
24188 SF10 BYZ

24192 FX10 AEC
24193 FX10 AED
24194 FX10 AEE
24195 FX10 AEF
24196 FX10 AEG
24197 FX10 AEJ (Moved to Mansfield for 27205 SL64 HYT)
24198 FX10 AEK
24199 FX10 AEL
24200 FX10 AEM
24201 FX10 AEN (Moved to Worksop for 28614 FX61 CYY)
24202 FX10 AEO
24203 FX10 AEP
24204 FX10 AET
24205 FX10 AEU

In return Hull will receive Scania E300s from Worksop and 27xxx's from other depots. I have been told that 24192-97 are due to go to Mansfield and in return Hull would get 27xxx's with Mansfield keeping 2 or 3 27xxx's still. I am unsure where the other 27xxx's are due to come from.
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
From what I heard all 26 euro 6 Cummins engined Enviro 300 MANs are due to leave Hull which would be:

22757 FX09 DBU
22776 FX09 DCV
22797 FX09 DDE
22877 SP09 DPV

24161 PO59 MWU
24162 PO59 MWV
24163 PO59 MWW
24164 PO59 MWX

24183 SF10 BYU
24186 SF10 BYX
24187 SF10 BYY
24188 SF10 BYZ

24192 FX10 AEC
24193 FX10 AED
24194 FX10 AEE
24195 FX10 AEF
24196 FX10 AEG
24197 FX10 AEJ (Moved to Mansfield for 27205 SL64 HYT)
24198 FX10 AEK
24199 FX10 AEL
24200 FX10 AEM
24201 FX10 AEN (Moved to Worksop for 28614 FX61 CYY)
24202 FX10 AEO
24203 FX10 AEP
24204 FX10 AET
24205 FX10 AEU

In return Hull will receive Scania E300s from Worksop and 27xxx's from other depots. I have been told that 24192-97 are due to go to Mansfield and in return Hull would get 27xxx's with Mansfield keeping 2 or 3 27xxx's still. I am unsure where the other 27xxx's are due to come from.
Can you update this list as transferes happen

Presume none been done over weekend?
 

JD2168

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2022
Messages
1,733
Location
Sheffield
I wonder what Worksop will put the MAN’s on?

I can’t see it being the Sherwood Arrow due to the route length & topography but this is a route the Scania’s are generally on alongside the 21/22/25 to Doncaster

Some of the Scania’s are in quite a need of repainting, indeed a number still have the 19 route branding that they was applied when they were new
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
462
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
I wonder what Worksop will put the MAN’s on?

I can’t see it being the Sherwood Arrow due to the route length & topography but this is a route the Scania’s are generally on alongside the 21/22/25 to Doncaster

Some of the Scania’s are in quite a need of repainting, indeed a number still have the 19 route branding that they was applied when they were new
Dw we'll make them look worse for you hehe

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

From what I heard all 26 euro 6 Cummins engined Enviro 300 MANs are due to leave Hull which would be:

22757 FX09 DBU
22776 FX09 DCV
22797 FX09 DDE
22877 SP09 DPV

24161 PO59 MWU
24162 PO59 MWV
24163 PO59 MWW
24164 PO59 MWX

24183 SF10 BYU
24186 SF10 BYX
24187 SF10 BYY
24188 SF10 BYZ

24192 FX10 AEC
24193 FX10 AED
24194 FX10 AEE
24195 FX10 AEF
24196 FX10 AEG
24197 FX10 AEJ (Moved to Mansfield for 27205 SL64 HYT)
24198 FX10 AEK
24199 FX10 AEL
24200 FX10 AEM
24201 FX10 AEN (Moved to Worksop for 28614 FX61 CYY)
24202 FX10 AEO
24203 FX10 AEP
24204 FX10 AET
24205 FX10 AEU

In return Hull will receive Scania E300s from Worksop and 27xxx's from other depots. I have been told that 24192-97 are due to go to Mansfield and in return Hull would get 27xxx's with Mansfield keeping 2 or 3 27xxx's still. I am unsure where the other 27xxx's are due to come from.
Adding on: 26 leaving, however there's only 11 Scanias, and Mansfield have 8 E300s (2 are keeping as you said) which adds to 17, meaning 9 random 27s must be from other depots.

I cant help but think Worksop COULD lose 27197-27199 to us
 

RareApe

Member
Joined
19 Aug 2025
Messages
125
Location
Mansfield
36509 broke down this morning while doing the 1. Was last seen on a tow truck most likely heading to hull where it will be fixed and most likely repainted.
Just ignore this message.
 
Last edited:

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
462
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull

36509 broke down this morning while doing the 1. Was last seen on a tow truck most likely heading to hull where it will be fixed and most likely repainted.​


== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


I don’t know why my text is in bold.
Idk about repainted it depends if the issue is to lots of areas
 

K13R0N

Member
Joined
26 Mar 2019
Messages
254
Location
Grimsby

36509 broke down this morning while doing the 1. Was last seen on a tow truck most likely heading to hull where it will be fixed and most likely repainted.​


== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


I don’t know why my text is in bold.
Why would a Mansfield bus breaking down in Mansfield be towed all the way to Hull for repair?
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
Does anyone know if anything else has swapped over the weekend and today looks like all 28***'s been in service bar 28614 which is rumoured at Hull

24186 hasn't tracked today so wonder if this has also gone as only others not tracking are 24197/24201 which have left Hull

Not sure if another 27*** has switched over
 

K13R0N

Member
Joined
26 Mar 2019
Messages
254
Location
Grimsby
just for another spanner in the works heard Grimsby are getting 26262/72 and some of Hull’s MMC 400’s ?
400 MMCs were rumoured once Hull get their electrics (would imagine it's the 107xxs). 26262/72 were mentioned recently on this forum but don't know how true that is as Mansfield require them for the Sheffield clean air zone
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
just for another spanner in the works heard Grimsby are getting 26262/72 and some of Hull’s MMC 400’s ?
I heard 26255 was going back to Grimsby as it's not needed and the late 350 duty will be a 27/28***

But I not seen anything official to vouch for this

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

400 MMCs were rumoured once Hull get their electrics (would imagine it's the 107xxs). 26262/72 were mentioned recently on this forum but don't know how true that is as Mansfield require them for the Sheffield clean air zone
All 107** were meant to go Grimsby when electrics are due
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
26262/72 were mentioned recently on this forum but don't know how true that is as Mansfield require them for the Sheffield clean air zone
I presume the MANs that are moving might be able to replace them as they have Euro 6 engines which I presume means they should be able to go into the clean air zone.

Does anyone know what’s happened to 10734 as it hasn’t tracked for a few weeks?
 
Last edited:

ChrisC

Established Member
Joined
7 Oct 2018
Messages
2,266
Location
Nottinghamshire
I presume the MANs that are moving might be able to replace them as they have Euro 6 engines which I presume means they should be able to go into the clean air zone.
There have been quite a few occasions in the last few weeks when double deckers have been on the 53 to Sheffield. There was a double decker on the 53 all day on Saturday. Perhaps Mansfield are going to use them more regularly to Sheffield.
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
462
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
I presume the MANs that are moving might be able to replace them as they have Euro 6 engines which I presume means they should be able to go into the clean air zone.

Does anyone know what’s happened to 10734 as it hasn’t tracked for a few weeks?
I'd assume repainted or for repair, maybe a newer pride livery

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Unrelated, but I got sent this by my friend (80332 in Hull)
 
Last edited:

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353

36509 broke down this morning while doing the 1. Was last seen on a tow truck most likely heading to hull where it will be fixed and most likely repainted.​

According to Bustimes seems to be back in service today. So must have been something Mansfield could fix.
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
I'd assume repainted or for repair, maybe a newer pride livery

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Unrelated, but I got sent this by my friend (80332 in Hull)
They always test new buses down holdersness Road by ADL in Scarborough I believe Merseyside, Manchester, London and others have been noted down there
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
462
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
I heard 26255 was going back to Grimsby as it's not needed and the late 350 duty will be a 27/28***

But I not seen anything official to vouch for this
As someone who lives on the late 350 duty's daytime route, I genuinely hope 26255 if it leaves gets replaced by a 28xxx

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Also just saw on Flickr, 24201 is confirmed to be with Worksop (https://www.flickr.com/photos/122599534@N05/54899614155/in/datetaken/)
 
Last edited:

Top