What discord is this mate?I noticed a few things looking at 28614's MOT history
1. It has never had it done at Hull before, its usually at Mansfield
2. Theres a note on its latest one about a kingpin (I'm sure the engineer people will know) so that's likely to need repairing before any prep into service.
Also I saw a picture on discord which 100% confirms 24197 is at Mansfield now.
Yep thats 24197, I can see that a mile offI don’t have time to get a good photo, but I seen this in Mansfield.
Can you update this list as transferes happenFrom what I heard all 26 euro 6 Cummins engined Enviro 300 MANs are due to leave Hull which would be:
22757 FX09 DBU
22776 FX09 DCV
22797 FX09 DDE
22877 SP09 DPV
24161 PO59 MWU
24162 PO59 MWV
24163 PO59 MWW
24164 PO59 MWX
24183 SF10 BYU
24186 SF10 BYX
24187 SF10 BYY
24188 SF10 BYZ
24192 FX10 AEC
24193 FX10 AED
24194 FX10 AEE
24195 FX10 AEF
24196 FX10 AEG
24197 FX10 AEJ (Moved to Mansfield for 27205 SL64 HYT)
24198 FX10 AEK
24199 FX10 AEL
24200 FX10 AEM
24201 FX10 AEN (Moved to Worksop for 28614 FX61 CYY)
24202 FX10 AEO
24203 FX10 AEP
24204 FX10 AET
24205 FX10 AEU
In return Hull will receive Scania E300s from Worksop and 27xxx's from other depots. I have been told that 24192-97 are due to go to Mansfield and in return Hull would get 27xxx's with Mansfield keeping 2 or 3 27xxx's still. I am unsure where the other 27xxx's are due to come from.
Dw we'll make them look worse for you heheI wonder what Worksop will put the MAN’s on?
I can’t see it being the Sherwood Arrow due to the route length & topography but this is a route the Scania’s are generally on alongside the 21/22/25 to Doncaster
Some of the Scania’s are in quite a need of repainting, indeed a number still have the 19 route branding that they was applied when they were new
Adding on: 26 leaving, however there's only 11 Scanias, and Mansfield have 8 E300s (2 are keeping as you said) which adds to 17, meaning 9 random 27s must be from other depots.From what I heard all 26 euro 6 Cummins engined Enviro 300 MANs are due to leave Hull which would be:
22757 FX09 DBU
22776 FX09 DCV
22797 FX09 DDE
22877 SP09 DPV
24161 PO59 MWU
24162 PO59 MWV
24163 PO59 MWW
24164 PO59 MWX
24183 SF10 BYU
24186 SF10 BYX
24187 SF10 BYY
24188 SF10 BYZ
24192 FX10 AEC
24193 FX10 AED
24194 FX10 AEE
24195 FX10 AEF
24196 FX10 AEG
24197 FX10 AEJ (Moved to Mansfield for 27205 SL64 HYT)
24198 FX10 AEK
24199 FX10 AEL
24200 FX10 AEM
24201 FX10 AEN (Moved to Worksop for 28614 FX61 CYY)
24202 FX10 AEO
24203 FX10 AEP
24204 FX10 AET
24205 FX10 AEU
In return Hull will receive Scania E300s from Worksop and 27xxx's from other depots. I have been told that 24192-97 are due to go to Mansfield and in return Hull would get 27xxx's with Mansfield keeping 2 or 3 27xxx's still. I am unsure where the other 27xxx's are due to come from.
Possibly, anything can happen this month (I think its a bit too late for spooky transfers though)Could 27881/2, 27195/6 come home as they were hull examples
Idk about repainted it depends if the issue is to lots of areas36509 broke down this morning while doing the 1. Was last seen on a tow truck most likely heading to hull where it will be fixed and most likely repainted.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I don’t know why my text is in bold.
Why would a Mansfield bus breaking down in Mansfield be towed all the way to Hull for repair?36509 broke down this morning while doing the 1. Was last seen on a tow truck most likely heading to hull where it will be fixed and most likely repainted.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I don’t know why my text is in bold.
Im just taking a guess that it will.Why would a Mansfield bus breaking down in Mansfield be towed all the way to Hull for repair?
400 MMCs were rumoured once Hull get their electrics (would imagine it's the 107xxs). 26262/72 were mentioned recently on this forum but don't know how true that is as Mansfield require them for the Sheffield clean air zonejust for another spanner in the works heard Grimsby are getting 26262/72 and some of Hull’s MMC 400’s ?
I heard 26255 was going back to Grimsby as it's not needed and the late 350 duty will be a 27/28***just for another spanner in the works heard Grimsby are getting 26262/72 and some of Hull’s MMC 400’s ?
All 107** were meant to go Grimsby when electrics are due400 MMCs were rumoured once Hull get their electrics (would imagine it's the 107xxs). 26262/72 were mentioned recently on this forum but don't know how true that is as Mansfield require them for the Sheffield clean air zone
I presume the MANs that are moving might be able to replace them as they have Euro 6 engines which I presume means they should be able to go into the clean air zone.26262/72 were mentioned recently on this forum but don't know how true that is as Mansfield require them for the Sheffield clean air zone
There have been quite a few occasions in the last few weeks when double deckers have been on the 53 to Sheffield. There was a double decker on the 53 all day on Saturday. Perhaps Mansfield are going to use them more regularly to Sheffield.I presume the MANs that are moving might be able to replace them as they have Euro 6 engines which I presume means they should be able to go into the clean air zone.
I'd assume repainted or for repair, maybe a newer pride liveryI presume the MANs that are moving might be able to replace them as they have Euro 6 engines which I presume means they should be able to go into the clean air zone.
Does anyone know what’s happened to 10734 as it hasn’t tracked for a few weeks?
According to Bustimes seems to be back in service today. So must have been something Mansfield could fix.36509 broke down this morning while doing the 1. Was last seen on a tow truck most likely heading to hull where it will be fixed and most likely repainted.
They always test new buses down holdersness Road by ADL in Scarborough I believe Merseyside, Manchester, London and others have been noted down thereI'd assume repainted or for repair, maybe a newer pride livery
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Unrelated, but I got sent this by my friend (80332 in Hull)
As someone who lives on the late 350 duty's daytime route, I genuinely hope 26255 if it leaves gets replaced by a 28xxxI heard 26255 was going back to Grimsby as it's not needed and the late 350 duty will be a 27/28***
But I not seen anything official to vouch for this
About time too19639 out in hull tracking