Tyndrum short workings would fit in lovely there always said that especially at 8am from Glasgow that's why Ember are so busy in that trip as there is a large gap by CitylinkI have noticed a lot of passengers on Highland Citylink services are day trippers to Luss and Hillwalkers between there and Inveraray. I wonder if there is scope for a short run to Arrochar.
What happened in 2008?I'm sure driver availability is preventing a frequency upgrade, and I'm not sure WCM would allow another operator such as McLeans to do South Argyll runs from Glasgow (given it's WCM home territory + 2008 incident) but it's best to fill it in before Ember moves in,
WCM pulled out of Scottish Citylink contracts after I believe Stagecoach were awarded runs on the 926 and 976? Either that or they were awarded them last minute after WCM pulled out, since I think there was a dispute over the Inverness services as well. WCM ran it's own 926/76 commercially in response running 5 minutes ahead at reduced fares, and lost all other Citylink work. WCM regained the services barely after 2 months and it's why WCM use dual-branded vehicles on the Argyll services, also I believe why there are 5 journeys to Campbeltown instead of 3 a day.What happened in 2008?
It's a nice run to Campbeltown on the 926WCM pulled out of Scottish Citylink contracts after I believe Stagecoach were awarded runs on the 926 and 976? Either that or they were awarded them last minute after WCM pulled out, since I think there was a dispute over the Inverness services as well. WCM ran it's own 926/76 commercially in response running 5 minutes ahead at reduced fares, and lost all other Citylink work. WCM regained the services barely after 2 months and it's why WCM use dual-branded vehicles on the Argyll services, also I believe why there are 5 journeys to Campbeltown instead of 3 a day.
Can't seem to find anything on the timetables different including the M9 serving Cumbernauld, could you attach an image?Some of the new timetables from 24 October are now available to view via Traveline. Lots of stops added to the M9 and M92 between Perth and Aberdeen; the M9 is also serving Cumbernauld all day
You need to change the date then download the PDF timetableCan't seem to find anything on the timetables different including the M9 serving Cumbernauld, could you attach an image?
I have, and the journey planner, M9 isnt showing up.You need to change the date then download the PDF timetable
That's not the PDF. You need to click the download icon (next to the star, top right)I have, and the journey planner, M9 isnt showing up.
Wonder how long that'll lastScottish Citylink has started tracking fully on Bustimes.org again.
Does Anyone Know Why? I Understand BODS is being rolled out over scotland as a mandatory thing soon (provisional date 2028), is this just to be prepared?Scottish Citylink has started tracking fully on Bustimes.org again.
Wonder how long that'll last
Working for me now?Not working this morning!
I have noticed a lot of passengers on Highland Citylink services are day trippers to Luss and Hillwalkers between there and Inveraray. I wonder if there is scope for a short run to Arrochar.
Yeah, working now. Strange that it wasn't at 05:15. That's when I then went to bed!Working for me now?
Was the same yesterday at that time.Yeah, working now. Strange that it wasn't at 05:15. That's when I then went to bed!
I think that was inevitable with the 903 being added to the corridor.The 900 timetable is now up on its website and they had reduced the service back to every 15mins, from the service changes in October
I am unsure these new timetables are correct until 07:00 the AIR service hourly lots passengers will switch to emberThe 900 timetable is now up on its website and they had reduced the service back to every 15mins, from the service changes in October
900 going back through the Airport through the night again as well as the AIR so it’s every 30 minutes through the night, the AIR timetable on the website is wrong through there's only one section from Edinburgh to Glasgow the rest only show Glasgow to EdinburghI am unsure these new timetables are correct until 07:00 the AIR service hourly lots passengers will switch to ember