• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scottish Citylink

route101

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,292
I have noticed a lot of passengers on Highland Citylink services are day trippers to Luss and Hillwalkers between there and Inveraray. I wonder if there is scope for a short run to Arrochar.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Spsf3232

Member
Joined
21 Apr 2016
Messages
417
Location
Glasgow
I have noticed a lot of passengers on Highland Citylink services are day trippers to Luss and Hillwalkers between there and Inveraray. I wonder if there is scope for a short run to Arrochar.
Tyndrum short workings would fit in lovely there always said that especially at 8am from Glasgow that's why Ember are so busy in that trip as there is a large gap by Citylink
 

Top