Not sure why...
View attachment 121490
I refuse to be tempted to click on that !.

Take it that ad's for the "Federation of Small Businesses" and not the Russian federal security service?Having seen adverts for MI5 and GCHQ recruitment, I was presented with this a moment ago
(Image shows ad that says "Why join FSB?")
I certainly hope so!Take it that ad's for the "Federation of Small Businesses" and not the Russian federal security service?![]()
That seems perfectly family-friendly to me. It's underwear, not sexy/seductive lingerie.I thought we were family friendly?
So, booze adverts for you then !.I'm now getting adverts for "Visit Jordan - the timeless kingdom", and "Log Cabin Configurator" - none of which I have the remotest interest in, and none of which are related to any of my recent internet searches.
I've just refreshed, and I'm now being offered a ski holiday in Kitzbuhel, "Austria's best ski resort," according to the advert.
Anyone who's seen me balancing on a wall, riding a bicycle, or in fact doing anything involving balance, will know that skiing is not exactly the sort of thing I'd be happy to do...
I'm actually getting Dell computer adverts and Howdens Kitchen Brochure now, which are slightly better than booze adverts (I wasn't an aide to Boris Johnson) but not much...So, booze adverts for you then !.
So many questions...This bra...
Having seen adverts for MI5 and GCHQ recruitment, I was presented with this a moment ago
View attachment 121597
(Image shows ad that says "Why join FSB?")
Take it that ad's for the "Federation of Small Businesses" and not the Russian federal security service?![]()
I certainly hope so!
Given the recent discussion about food standards (or lack thereof) in the Brexit thread, maybe not so niche!This one seems niche.
View attachment 122777
You know. I had no clue what you were referring to until I realised I was totally ignoring the post above, or rather the advert in it !.Given the recent discussion about food standards (or lack thereof) in the Brexit thread, maybe not so niche!
"Police Auctions"
I'm definitely not going to one of those, I'd probably accidentally buy the Met through sneezing or something...
Wow - a whole leg absorbed.I didn't take a screenshot, but I've repeatedly had an advert for absorbent period underwear advertised by a model with one leg.
I'm not sure a rail forum is quite the target market, but hey.
