martinsh
Established Member
Why are yours always so hard.![]()
Because they're nowhere near Droitwich !
OK. A clue. The station has an hourly service in each direction - usually pacers or class 150s
Why are yours always so hard.![]()
Because they're generally up north, where I have very little knowledge. ;£Because they're nowhere near Droitwich !
OK. A clue. The station has an hourly service in each direction - usually pacers or class 150s
Dore and Totley?
I was going to say Newton St Cyres, near Exeter, but most trains don't stop there. Is this close at all?
When did Pacers go to Coatbridge? :?
Castleford?
Tondu?
Wow!
1)It's on the GWR.
2)It has 2 platforms.
3)The station buildings are no longer in use.
We will need more clues because there are still multiple examples!
I'm going to say Avonmouth, but I can't remember if it actually has proper buildings anywhere or just a massive shelter...
Does Yeovil Pen Mill have buildings?