I T S
Member
- Joined
- 3 Jul 2010
- Messages
- 576
has anyone got a photo of the DSBO cab's? For example 9712 before it went to NIR? Quite interested as the cab has been converted to a 111 Class layout...
DRS have bought, and have brought these MK2s up to Kingmoor:
http://philmetcalfe.zenfolio.com/p166904104/h302e9ab7#h302e9ab7
Any further info if this will be open to non-Sellafield workers as well?
It WILL be open to non workers.
37423 XHNC
9527
6006
5929
6042
Anyone know where the ex Cargo-D mk2's have gone? After all, Riviera selling these four suggests they may have become surplus...
Chris
DRS have got them too.
I can imagine the headlines now, "Sellafield workers unable to board train due to influx of enthusiasts".
Somehow I doubt the trains will be inundated by enthusiasts - I recall a few years ago when 37s did Knaresborough-Leeds-Carlisle (which would have been much easier to get to than a train at 06.15 off Carlisle or 16.48 from Sellafield). There would be less than 10 enthusiasts on board on a lot of occasions.
Agree that workers shouldnt have too much bother using this as many although not all the bashers wil be vestibule vedge anyway

And what will the 'vestibule veg' make of the window bars!

ok campeign time! Headsout on cumbrian coast 2012 - all those in favour say I!![]()
![]()
If you enjoy being decapitated in the Maryport area, then all power to this campaign.
It's a ridiculous rule and a pain the a*se for railtour operators. Cable ties on the ventilation windows, plus a Steward in every pair of vestibules. There's many similar sections of restricted clearance on the West Highland line, and I'm yet to hear of decapitations there, despite nothing to stop numpties doing it if they so wish