Copied from https://twitter.com/charlotteukcity/status/1473378795231010823

Cooks in 8 minutes, serves 4

Cooks in 8 minutes, serves 4

Sprouts and Marmite: the stuff of nightmares. Just add beetroot for the ultimate horror.Copied from https://twitter.com/charlotteukcity/status/1473378795231010823
View attachment 107412
Cooks in 8 minutes, serves 4
Licorice flavour mince pies with added beetroot would be my Room 101 moment.Sprouts and Marmite: the stuff of nightmares. Just add beetroot for the ultimate horror.
Gherkins. They are the work of the devil.People jumping on the cliché bandwagon of saying how much they dislike sprouts.
If you are going to name a vegetable you dislike, come up with something original. For me - aubergine.
Boris JohnsonPeople jumping on the cliché bandwagon of saying how much they dislike sprouts.
If you are going to name a vegetable you dislike, come up with something original. For me - aubergine.
People jumping on the cliché bandwagon of saying how much they dislike sprouts.
If you are going to name a vegetable you dislike, come up with something original. For me - aubergine.
I love roast parsnips! The highlight of visiting my grandma for Boxing Day was eating my way through an entire field's worth of them. Then I'd eat all the cranberry sauce from the jar and inevitably feel sick for the rest of the day.Parsnips. Absolutely dreadful and taste like perfume.
As for sprouts, can munch through platefuls !
Never known anyone who despised parsnips? I live them!Parsnips. Absolutely dreadful and taste like perfume.
Which button do you press?This is a bit niche, but that thing you get with Esso petrol station card machines before you can pay…
“Do you want to give 25p to charity?
YES? (green) NO? (red)”
Someone doesn't like parsnips? Isn't that akin to hating kittens or puppies?
The last Esso station I visited, the cashier pressed the RED button before handing me the machine! Go figure ......I guiltily press RED.
Stop judging me!![]()
Someone doesn't like parsnips? Isn't that akin to hating kittens or puppies?
I’ve got to say that I’ve always found them a bit overrated…
While on the subject of vegetables (and there’s very little that I don’t like actually). Broad beans.
Horrible!
Yes, my nightmare carvery would consist of parsnips, broad beans, garden peas and (heaven forbid) sweetcorn.
Now with sweetcorn you have a point, veg of SatanYes, my nightmare carvery would consist of parsnips, broad beans, garden peas and (heaven forbid) sweetcorn.
Now with sweetcorn you have a point, veg of Satan
The only good thing about sweetcorn on pizza is that it isn't pineapple.I've never understood societies need to defile tuna mayonnaise with the stuff as though it were some sort of ancient ritual. And as for finding it on a pizza, don't get me started.
I've never known anyone who tasted perfumeNever known anyone who despised parsnips? I live them!
Other half can't stand them, I love them. It's the opposite way with swede though. We both have a dislike of turnips though.I've never known anyone who tasted perfume![]()
I would ban people who have a problem with pineapple on pizzaThe only good thing about sweetcorn on pizza is that it isn't pineapple.