jimrbrobinson
Member
Ah now I get it lol, basic maths not the brains I thought you might have been, nope I'm not the guards eldest son
Please don't follow that up now by saying you're his youngest!
Ah now I get it lol, basic maths not the brains I thought you might have been, nope I'm not the guards eldest son
yes, but he types sense, doesnt make up pure rubbish, and sounds like at top bloke, once more my friend, you are the polar opposite
I will not answer any questions put by you. I have just found out that you are the guard's eldest son.
Then why dont you bring him to Manchester tonight. I hear there is a Gay Pride festival on too.
I have revealed this information before on DS. Troll your way through it. This was when getting out at Guide Bridge. Hist 'but last time' must be a reference to someone else, not me. And your last paragraph is incorrect.
And I am telling you he is the guard's eldest son and he is using his middle name Anvil.
Originally Posted by jonmorris0844:
That would have been potentially very dangerous. Might this be a reason that it will never be allowed to happen again? Let's imagine that a guard might say something along the lines of 'last time'... referring to this.
Then posted by tonyaryan:
I will not answer any questions put by you. I have just found out that you are the guard's eldest son.
Then why dont you bring him to Manchester tonight. I hear there is a Gay Pride festival on too.
With the shorter ramp between the two steps on the train, and the longer ramp from the top step to the ground.
Eh? Then what is the point of the shorter ramp?
And that is all I have to say on this matter.
Eh? Then what is the point of the shorter ramp?
I don't get it. Is that a joke?
If you really think that and tell anyone that, then it really does say what lengths you'll go to to lie and deceive.
And no, I'm not the son of the guard who I don't know. I will however be asking a few questions of my dad, who is Welsh and lives in Hertfordshire, what's going on!
I don't even know where to begin with that one.
Sorry, I think I just wet myself reading that!!
Jonmorris was being sarcastic to another poster when he said the guard was his father!
To stop the longer ramp from bending so much.
So the guard has struggled with the ramp, and yourself, getting off a train at Guide Bridge? Is that correct?
Eh? Then what is the point of the shorter ramp?
Then why dont you bring him to Manchester tonight. I hear there is a Gay Pride festival on too.
Actually I said the DRIVER was my father - not the guard. But, yes, it was a joke!
Anyway, by the sound of it - the guard has many kids!
I'm gutted that I've got to go out now - and will come back too drunk to post (and I hope I don't try to!). I'll have a lot to read in the morning. LOL!
So 'a' guard has struggled. Not 'the' guard.
To stop the longer ramp from bending so much.
Actually I said the DRIVER was my father - not the guard. But, yes, it was a joke!
Anyway, by the sound of it - the guard has many kids!
I'm gutted that I've got to go out now - and will come back too drunk to post (and I hope I don't try to!). I'll have a lot to read in the morning. LOL!
So if you use them as you say so then it can be possible to disembark at Guide Bridge? If yes, then why did he refuse to carry me? There you go, you have totally ruined any chances of an argument the guard could have made.
So if you use them as you say so then it can be possible to disembark at Guide Bridge? If yes, then why did he refuse to carry me? There you go, you have totally ruined any chances of an argument the guard could have made.
I will own up to being the grandson of a Station Inspector (Edinburgh Waverley - early '60s). I am not sure to what extent, if any, that helps.
I thought you said JonMorris was the guard's eldest son? In this post: http://www.railforums.co.uk/showpost.php?p=487917&postcount=359
Did I say that? No. Please don't try and change the meanings of posts. You asked about the operations of the two ramps generally, I answered generally. I never mentioned anything about Guide Bridge or the case in question.
URGH!!!!
Platform 1 at Guide Bridge cannot support the longer ramp as it (the platform) is too narrow, we have established this time and time again.
So if you use them as you say so then it can be possible to disembark at Guide Bridge? If yes, then why did he refuse to carry me? There you go, you have totally ruined any chances of an argument the guard could have made.
Then why dont you bring him to Manchester tonight. I hear there is a Gay Pride festival on too.
So why could then two-ramp systm not be used at Guide Bridge for my journey?