I cba for the leaves on the line crap this year, had it the past 2. 
Got to the point where I gave up on following the time table in the morning as it would inevitably say 'Delays to service, Metro apologise.'
Hopefully them chopping down the trees will help, as I had noticed that myself.
Also just a quick question - does anybody know why the signal at the end of Simonside platform 2 only turns from red to green when you finish coming around the corner prior to it? I thought signals change depending on the position of the train infront of them, not the train approaching them.
Got to the point where I gave up on following the time table in the morning as it would inevitably say 'Delays to service, Metro apologise.'
Hopefully them chopping down the trees will help, as I had noticed that myself.
Also just a quick question - does anybody know why the signal at the end of Simonside platform 2 only turns from red to green when you finish coming around the corner prior to it? I thought signals change depending on the position of the train infront of them, not the train approaching them.
What was the project going to be about?