Up in the OP's area of the country, there's Park between Man Vic and Ashton and Pendleton between Salford Crescent and Swinton. I believe the old Chorley ROF Halt survived in considerable condition until it was razed for redevelopment around Buckshaw. Others that come to mind are Lowton St Mary between Golbourne and the junctions to take you either way on Chat Moss and rather a long way away, Castlethorpe between Wolverton and Roade on the WCML.
There's also Bishopstone Beach and the old Polegate down in the neck of the woods too isn't there?
Castlethorpe between Wolverton and Roade on the WCML.
There's also Bishopstone Beach and the old Polegate down in the neck of the woods too isn't there?
Miles Platting too.
Woodlands Road on manchester metrolink
Eltham Park between Eltham and Falconwood. There are also a few remains of the original New Beckenham station on the country side of the existing station, mainly where the overbridge is.
Woodlands Road on manchester metrolink
That was demolished a while back wasn't it..?
You are forgetting Eltham Well Hall, the other side of Well Hall Road from Eltham Station which replaced both it and Eltham Park. It was the scene of a train crash in the early 1970s, and had a bus station attached in which I spent a sizeable portion of my youth when not at school.
They were when I went through there last summer.Are the platforms still there at Smethwick West
There wasn't much left of Miles Platting last time I passed through.