- Joined
- 21 Jan 2010
- Messages
- 5,574
We make haste toward platform 13A for the 1243 Northern Rail's 2J27 to 'uddersfield, arriving there at 1321 on a Saturday afternoon. Huddersfield, all change please, this train terminates here.
We decide to stay with omnibus travel and board the 1950 Go North East service X10 to Newcastle (Monument Pilgrim Road) that arrives there at 2119 on Saturday night.
Is that supposed to read Monument, Pilgrim Street? Becuase I can't find any signs of a Monument Pilgrim Road, or a Pilgrim Road near Monument. I can find Pilgrim Street, which has a number of bus stops on it though.
Void move, minimum interchange time at Newcastle Central is 8 minutes for the main station so isn't going to be any better from the metro.Literally running, we make it onto Platform 2, just as people begin to board the 21:38 XC Service to Edinburgh Waverley arriving there at 23:03 Saturday Night.
Void move, minimum interchange time at Newcastle Central is 8 minutes for the main station so isn't going to be any better from the metro.
That is indeed the case, back we go to Leeds at 12:39 at Saturday. I have edited the rules to clarify the situation.Plus, Transportphoto's move earlier at leeds must also be invalid due to the minimum connection time being 10 minutes and being left with a 4 minute connection time.
Literally running, we make it onto Platform 2, just as people begin to board the 21:38 XC Service to Edinburgh Waverley arriving there at 23:03 Saturday Night.
In my honest and frank opinion, I think some of this enforcement is quite petty so therefore I am over-ruling the decision to disallow the moves that have been pointed out as it sets the quiz back too far.