Trainfan344
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Oct 2012
- Messages
- 2,305
We then board the 09:38 Aston Coaches 540 service to Evesham (Bus Station) arriving there at 10:35 Thursday Morning
It would be best if the actual stop names were used rather than common names which people outside of the area may not be familiar with.

Time to spare to examine the environs of this area before we board the 1347 LMS service 565 to Hinton-on-the-Green (Stevens Lane) that arrives there at 1359 on Thursday afternoon.
Invalid.
Why? .
Despite the timetable it's Bevans Lane, not Bevens (or Stevens). But no matter
We then board the 16:29 FGW service to Worcester Foregate Street arriving there at 16:44 Thursday Afternoon
I have Bevens on my timetable. But I must admit I don't know where Stevens came from :P
Presuming that this was the last valid journey, we then board 2C64, the 1716 London Midland service to Cradley Heath, arriving there at 1756 on Thursday evening

That is indeed where we are at this time.We are in Bromyard - post 4001 as edited when I was too slow going to Charlbury![]()
We are in Bromyard - post 4001 as edited when I was too slow going to Charlbury![]()

Deciding not to bear the cost of an overnight stay at the Green Dragon Hotel, we have enough time to make our way to the railway station, where we board the 2307 ATW service to Crewe that arrives there at 0106 on Friday morning.
Your post of #4000 will need to be striked through in that case then![]()
We then call it a day and the next day we board 1W07, the 0727 Arriva Trains Wales service to Stockport, arriving there at 0754 on Friday morning.