ValleyLines142
Established Member
Indeed.Are they still working on the 15 hour morning clock in Yate....![]()
Indeed.Are they still working on the 15 hour morning clock in Yate....![]()
We next board the 1504 First West of England service Y6 to Filton (Golf Course Lane on Southmead Road) that arrives there at 1605 on Wednesday afternoon.We next board the 1358 Coachstyle service 41 to Yate (Shopping Centre), arriving there at 1444 on Wednesday afternoon.
Updated, apology!Who was the service operator on that last posting?
I can't find it either...I see that we are at the heritage Bodmin General railway station of the Bodmin and Wenford Railway which this week has reopened for its annual "Santa by Steam" special trains with suitably expensive train fares. Unfortunately, whilst there is the special "Gold" colour on the annual planner, for some reason, I cannot seem to be able to access the timetable for the Thursday, so I shall sit this opportunity out and let another contestant do what I appear unable to do.
We next board Go Cornwall Bus (for Transport for Cornwall) service 21 from stand C at 1628. We alight at Indian Queens (Victory Hall) at 1716 on Thursday.We next board the 1517 Transport for Cornwall service 26 to St Austell (Bus Station), arriving there at 1613 on Thursday afternoon.