ValleyLines142
Established Member
Sorry, I knew my move was a bit 'interesting' but I wanted to go to the beach! We took the Bournmouth Boating United Ferry Services boat, which runs roughly half-hourly in summer, and so 10 mins walk + max 30 mins + 40 mins ride = 80 mins. I've just realised I allowed 75, so I'll adjust out arrival time to 13:40 to fix that.
The website linked to in my post above (the Mudeford Ferry) operates a ferry from Hengistbury Head (where we currently are) to Mudeford Quay, where we could then walk to get the bus on Chichester Way. Hope this helps clear things up a bit.
We can then board the 1433 More Bus service X1 to Bournemouth Hospital, arriving there at 1505 on Friday afternoon. Is everyone happy with those estimates?
Last edited:
! We took the Bournmouth Boating United Ferry Services boat, which runs roughly half-hourly in summer, and so 10 mins walk + max 30 mins + 40 mins ride = 80 mins. I've just realised I allowed 75, so I'll adjust out arrival time to 13:40 to fix that.