Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
We next board the 2105 SN service to Earlswood that arrives at 2133 on Friday evening.
Last edited:
It comes down to the community to point out any rule breaches, however this shouldn't hold up game play and it may not be necessary to return to the previous post, especially where there has been more than five moves (or 24 hours has elapsed) since the posting in question..
I've sent a PM to a quizmaster as it seems my move 3149 was missed, just seeking clarification. I will post a further move from Horsham if I have made a mistake.
We next board the 2013 Metrobus service 200 to Langley Parade, arriving at 2018 on Friday evening.
So this is where we now are, and where the next move should start??
I was the person who posted move #3150 - when I posted my journey there was no sign of post #3149 on my screen. If there was then I would have taken it into account.
I can edit my move #3150 to take the other move into account then we can go from there?
It should be yes, but I don't know if the Quizmasters wish for us to hold on first.
Incidently the Metrobus service 200 actually serves Langley Green Parade
I assume this is the Langley Parade mentioned, just in case anybody is looking for Langley Parade.
We next board the 2013 Metrobus service 200 to Langley Parade, arriving at 2018 on Friday evening.
transportphoto said:It comes down to the community to point out any rule breaches, however this shouldn't hold up game play.
Well there's a 2148 Southern train to Horsham, arriving at 2200 Friday evening. So yes we should take it.
We then board the 1335 Taxico service to Macclesfield Bus Station where we arrive at 1425 on Saturday afternoon.