ValleyLines142
Established Member
We then exit the tram stop and board the 1427 First in South Yorkshire service 22 to Woodhouse (Stradbroke Road), arriving there at 1450 on Saturday afternoon.
I wasn't really comparing the milage within Lancashire per se; merely stating that I feel as if we have made more journeys in Lancashire more than we have in Bristol.
This is all irrelevant really. This whole game is purely fictional anyway Paul; there is no need for you to take a break from here as I have said before you are a highly respected member of the forum who plans moves very well. I, and many others, would be very disappointed to see you leave, especially when there is no real reason for you to leave.
I was endeavouring to give a mileage comparison to your comment of comparison to the areas of rural Lancashire to that of the Bristol hinterland as both Lancaster and Colne are in the Lancashire region and if you did establish the mileage between these two settlements, you could use the same mileage to compare how this would compare between any two settlements in the Bristol hinterland.
It is now time to draw a veil for once and for all over this sorry matter, as it was through no fault of yours that my posting made at 0500 in real time to the railway station of Paignton was beaten for time and I am most certainly attaching no blame whatsoever to the forum quizmasters who made the decision to strike-through the said posting, as a well-worded posting explaining the reasons for their decision was made upon this particular thread.
I wasn't really comparing the milage within Lancashire per se; merely stating that I feel as if we have made more journeys in Lancashire more than we have in Bristol.
This is all irrelevant really. This whole game is purely fictional anyway Paul; there is no need for you to take a break from here as I have said before you are a highly respected member of the forum who plans moves very well. I, and many others, would be very disappointed to see you leave, especially when there is no real reason for you to leave.
Last edited: