Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
Last edited:
The 4 minute walk to the bus stop on Kingsway is just time to enough to allow us to board the 1835 Stagecoach in South Wales service X15 to Nantglo (Garn Cross) that arrives there at 1946 on Monday evening.
That's definitely more than four minutes away. Newport is just down the road from me. I would say it's at least a ten minute walk, especially now the bus station has been demolished and one is required to walk along the A4042.
Edit: Google Maps confirms from Market Square Bus Station to the bus stop at the Kingsway is a nine minute walk.
Blame this "dodgy" information as coming from Traveline Cymru's general "help" information, as personally speaking and never have been in this location, I do tend to rely on being told "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" by such "information" help sites
I have deleted my posting and we are still at..... Newport (Market Square) at 1830 on Monday evening.

We then board the 1735 Newport Bus service 60 to Newport (Market Square), arriving there at 1830 on Monday evening.