James Wake
Member
- Joined
- 30 Aug 2013
- Messages
- 962
We then take the 1911 East Midlands Trains service to St Pancras International, arriving at 2056 on Wednesday evening.
If anyone manages to find a later service on Thursday evening, please automatically replace it with my posting above and continue from there; where I shall strike through my above posting later. I'm going to work now so I won't be on until later today. I look forward to seeing where we end up next!
The first service available at 2008 does not have the required 5 minute minimum connection time as stated in the rules, but there is the final service of the day from Hangingbridge, this being the 2208 Trent Barton "SWIFT" service.
I cannot however make a posting as yet as it was I who made the posting that took us onwards to Hangingbridge in the first place.
The 2208 service only runs as far as Mayfield anyway doesn't it, and I think the terminal stop was only the next stop a mimute later?
Rules
You may not re-board the service just used in the previous post
You should use the first available service to reach your destination after allowing for the minimum interchange time.
You shouldn't wait for more than two hours after the first available service (to any destination) has left, after allowing for the minimum interchange time.
You may walk up to about half a mile when changing modes to a stop in the vicinity, if you wish.
The use of cars, taxis, planes or helicopters is not allowed.