MatthewRead
On Moderation
This railtour keeps getting cancelled I was planning to see it on 13th August and it's been cancelled again as I had intended seeing it last year and it was cancelled why is this happening??:-x
Couldn't they cancel the 6th August tour and have the 13th August tour instead.
I mean they're aren't any Torbay Express tours throughout August either while I'm on holiday down there what is going on????
I know it's just so frustrating because also there are no Torbay Express tours on both Sundays I'm in Devon why is that??????:-xWhy should they change it just for you? Get real...
I know it's just so frustrating because also there are no Torbay Express tours on both Sundays I'm in Devon why is that??????:-x
But I go to Devon in August at the peak of the summer season when there are the most holiday makers and I'm sure they'd like to see a nice steam excursion. There are no Torbay Express tours throughout August!Because they don't run for you to see it through devon, They run it for the people who pay hundreds to travel on it!
But I go to Devon in August at the peak of the summer season when there are the most holiday makers and I'm sure they'd like to see a nice steam excursion. There are no Torbay Express tours throughout August!
But there are usually Torbay Express tours in August and there aren't any this year just a few in July and September I just want to know why there anren't any in August this yearIs this for real? Especially after what has already been said?
These trains aren't run specifically for people to see them.
But there are usually Torbay Express tours in August and there aren't any this year just a few in July and September I just want to know why there anren't any in August this year![]()
But there are usually Torbay Express tours in August and there aren't any this year just a few in July and September I just want to know why there anren't any in August this year![]()
Because no one has booked on it? Given the monumental screw ups of kettle tours last year I would not be surprised if Network Rail & the Local TOCs blocked them running in the high summer.
Couldn't they cancel the 6th August tour and have the 13th August tour instead.
I mean they're aren't any Torbay Express tours throughout August either while I'm on holiday down there what is going on????
20 August Torbay Express. There you go, Sorted go see it and stop complaining.
I'm back in London then![]()
Boohoo. Steam tours go around London all the blinking time!
There aren't that many this year you know!
You must be kidding me! There is one tommorow, one saturday, a few of the VSOE's out of Victoria are steam.
Yes but they are never at convenient times they always leave ridiculously early in the morning and return really late at night.
Yes but they are never at convenient times they always leave ridiculously early in the morning and return really late at night.
I'm back in London then![]()
Yes but they are never at convenient times they always leave ridiculously early in the morning and return really late at night.
Do you masquerade as "Yeovil" on another well known rail forum? :roll:
There are hourly trains from Lundun to darn Sarf so yoo kan git doown yer to seeum.
Failing that you can always contact the charter companies and ask them to run a charter along a convenient railway line at a convenient time for you!

Do you masquerade as "Yeovil" on another well known rail forum? :roll:
No I have autism and still live at home I just want to film more interesting trains.