• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
I think those 3 stations were the only ones left valid (the only other electrified termini north of Doncaster are in Scotland) ;)

Clue 1: This station is in England.
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
Clue 4: This station and, with the exception of one train (Mon-Sat) in one direction only, all trains stopping here are all operated by the same TOC.
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
Clue 5: This station is located across the county boundary from the settlement it serves.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
No takers? I'll have to close this out and take the points at the end of today, as I'm away for a couple of days from tomorrow...
 

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
I've considered North Camp, Bures, Knighton Earlswood (WM) and Strines, but none of these match clue 4. Still working on it.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Heighington, Marton and Nunthorpe are all the same as far as I can see, only one TOC
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---



Brandon is my actual answer
 
Last edited:

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
When you say single line, do you meen single track line (EG Merthyr Tydfil) or on a single route (which could include places like Leyton Midland Road)?
 

Top