Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Clue 5: This station is located across the county boundary from the settlement it serves. --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
No takers? I'll have to close this out and take the points at the end of today, as I'm away for a couple of days from tomorrow...
I've considered North Camp, Bures, Knighton Earlswood (WM) and Strines, but none of these match clue 4. Still working on it. --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Heighington, Marton and Nunthorpe are all the same as far as I can see, only one TOC --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
When you say single line, do you meen single track line (EG Merthyr Tydfil) or on a single route (which could include places like Leyton Midland Road)?
When you say single line, do you meen single track line (EG Merthyr Tydfil) or on a single route (which could include places like Leyton Midland Road)?
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.