Cheltenham Spa
curses, wrong way round
Oops. What were you thinking then?
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Oops. What were you thinking then?
Therefore, I shall be opening a CONSULTATION phase for the rules of Name the Station.
Everyone, when you have a chance, please take a moment to read through the Rules and respond with any amendments you would recommend no later than 1800 on Wednesday, June 13th. These responses can be posted either here or by PM, and can relate to entirely new Rules or revisions of existing rules. I will then revise the official Rules accordingly.
Not sure if token signalling is in effect here, but Whitehaven?
O/F if correct
You have not allowed a valid answer on clue 2...
You gave a answer :l
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Okay. Sorry i didn't know that you couldn't post. I shall await for any answers off anybody else before continuing.