According to the
electrification plan, the thameslink stock (impying 319s) will be transferred to Liverpool - Manchester services, however 86 units is definitely too many for this route.
It also says that 350s will be transferred to FTPE for the Scotland services, so maybe some 319s will instead go to London Midland to displace the transferred 350s.
As for the rest of the 319s, I reckon that Merseyrail will be too late ordering new stock before the 507s/508s come off lease so the remaing 319s could be temporarily put to use on the Merseyrail network as the new stock is still being delivered. This would work seeing that 319s have emergency doors at the front and rear for the tunnel regulations, however they will only be able to work as single units seeing that they are 4 cars long, and many of the Merseyrail platforms are only suitable for up to 6 car trains.
As for 365s, if they're moving, then I'm also guessing that they'll be off to FGW seeing that they're AC only, and I can't see London Midland using them on the WCML.