BillStampy
Established Member
Better hope!Thank you! Hoping to make it all the way now!![]()
In other news, as far as I know HD02 should be on it's way back to Crewe next week with testing to commence during the week starting the 25th.
Better hope!Thank you! Hoping to make it all the way now!![]()

And then boom! There goes 67012's traction motorsEven the food's running, has to be a catch waiting for me!![]()
And the majority of services were short formed and not formed of MK4's when they should have been.Today seems to be a nightmare on the Marches.
A couple of services had long waits on their way north and therefore turned at Crewe.
I can update RE W13 tonight. Will hopefully be prepping it.And the majority of services were short formed and not formed of MK4's when they should have been.
Does anyone know what the plan is over the weekend? Can we expect all 4 Saturday diagrams and 2 on Sunday?
1W13 is down as a unit tomorrow apparently.I can update RE W13 tonight. Will hopefully be prepping it.
3-car on the 18:30* out of Manchester today was cosy, but at least that one empties out as it goes south.And the majority of services were short formed and not formed of MK4's when they should have been.
Does anyone know what the plan is over the weekend? Can we expect all 4 Saturday diagrams and 2 on Sunday?
You are correct - no MK4 attached to it. It’s down as a 197.1W13 is down as a unit tomorrow apparently.
Broken down 195 at GatleyAnyone know what's up with 1V46? It seems to be diverting via Warrington! Rare track for passenger Mk4s now!
I might see it down at Llanharan later, if it makes it there atleast!1V50 is currently running as HD06+67025. Will be taking it to Swansea later.
I don't think there is any diagrams tomorrow, from a quick look on RTT atleast!These are the only three rakes out at the moment, I suspect most of tomorrow’s two diagrams will run as 67s.
There is currently two 67 diagrams for tomorrow, the rest are down as “stabled”.I don't think there is any diagrams tomorrow, from a quick look on RTT atleast!
I don't think there is any diagrams tomorrow, from a quick look on RTT atleast!
What confuses me is that they show as DMU's on RTT and no FC offered. It could just be standing in place of a unit I suppose.Normal diagrams tomorrow
Just to Cardiff
Currently no allocations have been made.What confuses me is that they show as DMU's on RTT and no FC offered. It could just be standing in place of a unit I suppose.
What confuses me is that they show as DMU's on RTT and no FC offered. It could just be standing in place of a unit I suppose.
Oh, good point! Thanks.That’s same as RTT has them last week
I don't think there is any diagrams tomorrow, from a quick look on RTT atleast!
Normal diagrams tomorrow
Just to Cardiff
Don't trust RTT for things like this. 67s are showing on the traincrew diagrams tomorrow. Additionally one should be working the 1930 off Manchester as far as Crewe, instead of the usual ECS run.What confuses me is that they show as DMU's on RTT and no FC offered. It could just be standing in place of a unit I suppose.
Understood, I've fallen into this trap again (it's happened before). I'll keep it in mind. Much appreciate the information.Don't trust RTT for things like this. 67s are showing on the traincrew diagrams tomorrow. Additionally one should be working the 1930 off Manchester as far as Crewe, instead of the usual ECS run.
GSMR issues.HD06 spent 14 minutes at Hereford which is a bit odd. Won't have time to see it now as I've got stuff to do this evening and it's a bit of a walk to the station. Shame.
Not a problem. I've not checked thoroughly but hopefully the timings aren't actually based on DMU timings - if there are frequent stops involved, it's a struggle for a 67 to keep to them.Understood, I've fallen into this trap again (it's happened before). I'll keep it in mind. Much appreciate the information.
Had the other side of that last night. The 197 was waiting time at pretty much every stop, including Craven Arms having departed Church Stretton on time.Not a problem. I've not checked thoroughly but hopefully the timings aren't actually based on DMU timings - if there are frequent stops involved, it's a struggle for a 67 to keep to them.
It's down as 67010 set HD03 and 67025 set HD06 tomorrow, just checked. HD04 and HD05 are currently receiving attention at Crewe and Cardiff respectively. Not sure what is wrong with 04, but hopefully 05's door issue can be pushed out. It's also hoped for HD02 to wonder home next week before testing commences.These are the only three rakes out at the moment, I suspect most of tomorrow’s two diagrams will run as 67s.
Yes. Booked for HD01Afternoon all,
Does anyone in the know, know if a loco and set are running on 1V42 12:32 Manchester to Cardiff tomorrow?
Ta