I remember bendy buses.Part of the same advertising campaign, made with real bus parts apparently.View attachment 162331
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Does this campaign help passengers? Truthfully no.
Are many of the same folk complaining about it the very same people who demanded that TfL makes more money?
Absolutely!
Why not just rename Barbican as Barbie-Ken?When the Barbie film was cinema-released, I was yearning for Kensington Olympia to be temporarily renamed as High Street Barbie.
So the District Line's shuttles could be announced as "High Street Barbie" and "High Street Ken'."![]()
Very goodWhy not just rename Barbican as Barbie-Ken?
The madrid metro has a station called sol. A few years back it was rebranded hans solo. It didn't confuse me.I'm trying to imagine being on the metro in an unfamiliar foreign city and dealing with this.... Not really a good idea!
Circle to Search Line was £830,000 but that was because it was a campaign over a longer period of two weeks. Fold Street was four days.Does the £300k include other Samsung promotions, such as the Circle to search line?
I would've thought that Burberry Street would've fetched a higher price, being more dramatic as well as a more major station.
But it IS meaningful for the people Samsung are targeting.Unless you're up with all this technological hocus pocus, "Fold Street" seems pretty meaningless and might just as well be advertising the world origami championship.
I hope you're not suggesting pensioners live on dog food. Anyone for West Spam?Pedigree Petfood could sponsor a certain Underground station for their Pal Meat for Dogs, with the old slogan 'Enriched with nourishing Marylebone jelly'. (You'll have to be a pensioner to twig this!)
With holes drilled so you can play tunes?Tooting Bic, for fans of pens and lighters?
Or even Bicadilly CircusTooting Bic, for fans of pens and lighters?