By sheer coincidence I visited Old Street last week to admire the improvements, and was mightily impressed by (a) the incredibly long and winding walk to the Great Northern platforms, with the look and feel, and smell, of one of the LT Museum disused station tours; and (b) the incredibly long and circuitous walk to the "Old Street Station" bus stop at Bunhill Fields.
By another sheer coincidence I was alerted just yesterday to a new Xiaomi foldable phone just 9.5mm thick when folded, weighing 226g, with pretty good cameras, screens and other specs, which caused me to wonder whether I might one day be in the market for foldables, having until now dismissed the genre as unwieldy, heavy and irrelevant.
I missed the unfOlding promotion but wonder whether it would in fact have succeeded in advancing the brand, the genre or both. The Samsung apparently is not as light or thin as the Xiaomi, so I probably wouldn't have been mightily impressed. I shall however pay a visit to the wonderful Samsung showroom at Coal Drops Yard to check it out, along with their latest TVs and washing machines.