• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR - Trainee Driver - Recruitment Discussion

Nino94

New Member
Joined
20 Feb 2025
Messages
3
Location
Littlehampton
Is anyone able to shed some light on what questions are asked in the DMI for SWR? I have been informed that I have one coming up and I really want to prepare as much as possible, I have been through the process and have both passed and failed interviews, have come very very close, right up to MMI, with other TOM'S I want to get this right. I would greatly appreciate if anyone is able to share what quesitons they were asked during the DMI.

Many thanks!

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Thanks! Do you remember what questions did they ask you and how long the interview was?
I am also looking to find out DMI questions, want to prepare as much as possible!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

driver3112

Member
Joined
16 Jun 2026
Messages
10
Location
london
Hi guys just passed my MMI, want to thank everyone who helped out, just one question what happens after the MMI, and how long do I have to wait to start the training course
 

Top