Townsend Hook
Member
Hi all, wondering if anyone here could help me out.
I can vaguely a remember a Stagecoach service 800 which I used to see at Chichester bus station in the mid 2000s. It ran with coach-type vehicles, but I can't remember any more details such as destinations, and I can't seem to find any information on it online. From the service number I'd hazard a guess it was somehow related to the Coastliner 700. Can anyone help me out with where this 800 used to go to, how frequent it was, what vehicles were used on it and how long it lasted? Thanks.
I can vaguely a remember a Stagecoach service 800 which I used to see at Chichester bus station in the mid 2000s. It ran with coach-type vehicles, but I can't remember any more details such as destinations, and I can't seem to find any information on it online. From the service number I'd hazard a guess it was somehow related to the Coastliner 700. Can anyone help me out with where this 800 used to go to, how frequent it was, what vehicles were used on it and how long it lasted? Thanks.