In the thread 'Substantive bus service withdrawals post-Covid' a member has stated that it would be chased up (#374). I do quote the East Sussex version there.
My reason for raising it is that at times of uncertainty, which these changes in Kent and East Sussex are, especially when they might involve journeys to school, it is essential that passengers (and parents of passengers) are updated as soon as possible. I know it can be difficult, but it is a priority. I have noticed that in the past
@Man of Kent has stated that he would act on something, and it has happened, so I have hopes here too.
It isn't unique to this company and this local authority by a long way but, where people rely on buses. they should expect clear and timely information about changes and the industry and local authorities are not always good at that. In both cases it is probably because staff have been pared to the bone. and 'it is all on the internet' - except ...