Yeah, Preston brought up 4 deckers and left with 4 new ones I believe.
EDIT yes just read the email from Gez;
[FONT="]Now chaps
Volvo Olympians 16331, 16332, 16334 and 16447 arrived for temp store at Morecambe early doors on March 1st
The four Scanias we had 15467, 15468, 15472 and 15474 were collected at the same time,
A few shots on gez.fotopic.net
[/FONT]
I wouldn't bank on 16358 being scrapped, as we all well know, 30342 had extensive chassis welding under SC to cure rotting. Unless of course 16358s chassis is bent, in which case there is no hope.
EDIT: Just read in an email regarding the East Midlands changes, I quote
ian@yorkshirebus said:
[FONT="]The large scale allocation changes to Volvo Olympians is due to the ongoing chassis repair programme.[/FONT]
Trident will probably have been on test to Morecambe, just to give it a run so it's not stood doing nothing. Either that or it was being given an extended test on the way back from LL. Not the best weather to have an OT out in today!