• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach East Midlands - Timetables, Services, & Wider Operations

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

KHCT

Member
Joined
17 Sep 2025
Messages
140
Location
East Yorks
As a driver at hull depot, there is a problem. I’ve heard we’re looking at swapping them. However I’ve had my training and in the training it says we cannot lower the bus at the interchange

Yorkies aren’t using ADL’s so they’re not having this issue.
of course, my mistake.
 

Goblinlion

Member
Joined
11 Dec 2025
Messages
24
Location
UK
Someone has told me that Hull are getting Yutong U11DDs from down south with the Enviro400evs replacing them as Interchange issue can't be fixed
As a driver at hull depot, there is a problem. I’ve heard we’re looking at swapping them. However I’ve had my training and in the training it says we cannot lower the bus at the interchange

Yorkies aren’t using ADL’s so they’re not having this issue.
From what I have heard is that if a swap does happen it will be for 83023-83035 which were due for south west. But this would only give 13 so not sure what the plan would be for the rest of the Enviro400s.
 

9143180

Member
Joined
20 Feb 2021
Messages
65
Location
Don
Has it actually been confirmed that Hull is getting U11DD’s or are E400 EV’s still the plan?
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
Has it actually been confirmed that Hull is getting U11DD’s or are E400 EV’s still the plan?
Hull currently have E400EVs 80294-312 which are currently mostly being stored in Hull depot currently with a few being stored at Scunthorpe and 80295 being at North East. There was also talk of them getting 80357-69 which were due for Mansfield which I think are currently all stored at Scunthorpe. They were also due U11DDs 83036-55 but I think the plan with these was that if Hull took the Mansfield batch of Enviro400EVs the majority of these would then go to Mansfield instead to replace them.
 
Last edited:

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
Hull currently have E400EVs 80294-312 which are currently mostly being stored in Hull depot currently with a few being stored at Scunthorpe and 80295 being at North East. There was also talk of them getting 80357-69 which were due for Mansfield which I think are currently all stored at Scunthorpe. They were also due U11DDs 83036-55 but I think the plan with these was that if Hull took the Mansfield batch of Enviro400EVs the majority of these would then go to Mansfield instead to replace them.
Hull are keeping the E400EV's once depot work is complete with chargers and drivers are trained they be in service
 

Patsbuses160

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2026
Messages
242
Location
Grimsby
What happened with 19206? As it last ran 3 weeks ago.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260524_074227_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260524_074227_Chrome.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 28

RareApe

Member
Joined
19 Aug 2025
Messages
125
Location
Mansfield
37001 apparently has had a thermal incident, don't know if anyone is able to confirm?
Most likely true, all of the Enviro200s have been hit hard by the heat. I don't think there's been a day since this heatwave started where an Enviro200 hasn't broken down.
 

tjwpsv

Member
Joined
20 Jul 2014
Messages
33
Are 19106/7 currently out of use at Skegness, please, or are they running but not tracking?
 

Top