psmith2023
Member
64035 the single decker is on the pronto now miss track or short on buses
Fair enough could them buses do a few round trips or it's the battery life on them too weakIt's a miss track.
Yes similar to what I heard but also heard 24197 is broken as is 28614 and might both be getting swapped backFrom what I heard but it could have changed now was that the idea was to provide Hull with a Scania and Mansfield and Worksop with a MAN each so that driver familiarisation could take place. Then once it was completed at all 3 depots the rest of the transfers would take place.
I don't see logic of 350 when there newer dedicated buses eg 26172/3/255 on then why replace them with older more unreliable buses may aswell stick MANs on themWas told Hull are due 5/6 more Scanias for use on 350/111. 28614 not been out in service in Hull as they are currently using it on the bus park to give drivers vehicle familiarization before it goes out properly. However, hasn't been seen since Wednesday as it has developed an alternator fault
Didn’t expect this was for service thought it was just for spare parts.
I seen 24197 in Mansfield today still learning drivers.Yes similar to what I heard but also heard 24197 is broken as is 28614 and might both be getting swapped back
Apparently from my source the Scanias are limited to 11/111/350 if they come meaning there not as practical as the MANs
I believe 28614 is due to go back to Mansfield as it's broken and can't be repaired at Hull as they don't have the parts
As say I'm not at the depot and my source of information is however somethings recently haven't come true so not sure
Also he said if Scanias/27's do end up on 350's then the 26172/3/255 will go Grimsby
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I don't see logic of 350 when there newer dedicated buses eg 26172/3/255 on then why replace them with older more unreliable buses may aswell stick MANs on them
YesApparently 22771 is now at Hull can anyone confirm
Is it here for service or storage seems odd move thought only 27***/28*** due for Hull
Yorkshire CD states it's a short-term loan.Is it here for service or storage seems odd move thought only 27***/28*** due for Hull
What is Yorkshire CD?Yorkshire CD states it's a short-term loan.
Commercial Director.What is Yorkshire CD?
Thank youCommercial Director.
Swapped for 26177 on 350 last nightJust been told 22776 out in service in Scunny according to Bustimes