• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach East Midlands - Timetables, Services, & Wider Operations

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Patsbuses160

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2026
Messages
243
Location
Grimsby
Looks to have broken again and couldn't finish the day

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

19307 (AE07 KZJ) is currently tracking on LINCOLN's route 6 to Birchwood on Bustimes.org...
Could be a mistrack or a temporary transfer.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260612_070248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260612_070248_Chrome.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 23
Joined
23 Nov 2023
Messages
774
Location
Grimsby
Would have thought pride. As Stagecoach wants to increase the number of pride livery’s in Fleets
IIRC the now-removed post from a few days ago said not pride.
Presumably some kind of armed forces/poppy livery, as it's Cleethorpes Armed Forces weekend in two weeks from now.

In other news Grimsby is Stagecoach's UK bus depot of the year according to a banner outside the depot (pictured below).
Very well done to the team there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG20260612134701.jpg
    IMG20260612134701.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 57

haydezfrfr

Member
Joined
4 Oct 2025
Messages
114
Location
grimsby
IIRC the now-removed post from a few days ago said not pride.
Presumably some kind of armed forces/poppy livery, as it's Cleethorpes Armed Forces weekend in two weeks from now.

In other news Grimsby is Stagecoach's UK bus depot of the year according to a banner outside the depot (pictured below).
Very well done to the team there!
guess we can wait for whatever it is when we get a photo
 
Joined
23 Nov 2023
Messages
774
Location
Grimsby

BusGuyLincoln

Member
Joined
20 Apr 2026
Messages
58
Location
Scotter
11731 SK23CSO is on loan to Lincoln for the Lincolnshire show ground runs and I’m suspecting that 11735 YX73OXP might be to

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

11731 SK23CSO is on loan to Lincoln for the Lincolnshire show ground runs and I’m suspecting that 11735 YX73OXP might be to
11735 YX73OXP is loaned as well as 11742 YX73OXZ
 
Last edited:

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
11731 SK23CSO is on loan to Lincoln for the Lincolnshire show ground runs and I’m suspecting that 11735 YX73OXP might be to


11735 YX73OXP is loaned as well as 11742 YX73OXZ
Just a reminder

This belongs more in the other thread


This thread can be for everything not done by that enthuasist focused thread

Apologises to mods if this counts as mini modding, thats not my intention!
 

Callum 187

New Member
Joined
27 Jul 2025
Messages
2
Location
Grantham
11735 is back on loan to Lincoln and 27636 is loaned to Gainsborough

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

36116 is also in Spalding instead of its home called Scunthorpe

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Another change is 37464 is on loan to Scunthorpe to replace 36116

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Pictures of the loan
37464 is on loan to Scunthorpe to cover for 27202 which is at Lincoln depot
 

Thomas04

Member
Joined
22 Feb 2025
Messages
238
Location
Cleethorpes
Drivers can join Grimsby in less than 2-3 years mate.
Did I say they couldn’t ???

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Temporary Park & Ride will be in operation in Cleethorpes this weekend for Armed Forces Day, could this possibly require different buses from other places in the SCEM fleet?
 
Last edited:

haydezfrfr

Member
Joined
4 Oct 2025
Messages
114
Location
grimsby
Did I say they couldn’t ???

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Temporary Park & Ride will be in operation in Cleethorpes this weekend for Armed Forces Day, could this possibly require different buses from other places in the SCEM fleet?
is it the x20? If so last year we used the Seasiders for it and another one from our depot I believe , I’ve heard the x90 isn’t going ahead due to funding
 

ChrisC

Established Member
Joined
7 Oct 2018
Messages
2,267
Location
Nottinghamshire
Last week I was staying in the village of Outwell in Norfolk, just over the border from Cambridgeshire. Stagecoach East Midlands most southerly route, the hourly T7 running through the Fens from Wisbech to Chatteris runs through the village.

One day I decided to travel by bus to Ely. I boarded the T7 bus in Outwell, at just after 9.30am, for the hour long journey to Chatteris. I was the only passenger on the bus for whole journey. I returned on the 2.40pm bus from Chatteris, and except for one other person who just did a short journey between two villages, again I was the only passenger on the hour long journey. My observations from passing other T7 buses along the route was that they were more or less empty.

I have read this morning that the T7 bus route is currently under review with a big possibility that large parts of the route, especially the section through Norfolk will be withdrawn. It certainly ran through a very sparsely populated area and I found it difficult to understand why it ran hourly including well into the evening. From my experience of lack of passengers I can fully understand why Cambridgeshire are probably going to withdraw the route.

My observations were that the T7 isn’t advertised very clearly at local bus stops. Where it did pass through some larger, often widely spread out villages, there was a real lack of bus stops. The onward connections at Chatteris are appalling. Most hours the T7 arrives in Chatteris less than 5 minutes after the Dews Coaches buses to Ely, Huntingdon, St Ives and March have just departed. I was lucky that the Zip 2 to Ely was running a couple of minutes late and I was able to run to board it to avoid an hour long wait.
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
354
Stagecoach have announced that on Sunday that some bays at Hull interchange will be out of action. I think this is due to them making changes to the bays to allow the Enviro400EVs to fit better.
On Sunday 28th June from 0800 until 1500, bays 1-17 at Hull Interchange will be out of action due to engineering works.

During this time, please find below the temporary stands:

  • Bay 18 - Stagecoach Services 3 & 5
  • Bay 19 - Out of Use
  • Bay 20 - Stagecoach Services 4 & 6
  • Bay 21 - Stagecoach Services 7 & 7C
  • Bay 22 - East Yorkshire Services 41, 43, X46 & X47
  • Bay 23 - East Yorkshire Services 45, 56, 104 & M1
  • Bay 24 - Stagecoach Services 1 & 2
  • Bay 25 - East Yorkshire Service 57 & 58 (Hessle)
  • Bay 26 - Stagecoach Services 12 & 12A
  • Bay 27 - East Yorkshire Service 35
  • Bay 28 - Stagecoach Services 8, 8C, 10, 11 & 111
  • Bay 29 - Drop Off only
  • Bay 30 - East Yorkshire Services 56 & 57 (Bilton)
  • Bay 31 - East Yorkshire Services 53,54 & 55
  • Bay 32 - Stagecoach Services 13 & 15
  • Bay 33 - Stagecoach Service 14
  • Bay 34 - Stagecoach Services 250 & 350
  • Bay 35 - East Yorkshire Services 24, 51, 75 & 277
  • Bay 36 - Stagecoach Services 7M, 70 & 79
  • Bay 37 - Not in use
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
It does say "engineering works" which I would assume messing with the stands length and markings would probably classify as, however is 1 Sunday enough? Surely it would take more than a day depending how many engineers work on it of course
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
354
It does say "engineering works" which I would assume messing with the stands length and markings would probably classify as, however is 1 Sunday enough? Surely it would take more than a day depending how many engineers work on it of course
I would expect it would take more than one day as the other bays that are not out of action this time would need doing as well.
 

Fox192

Member
Joined
17 Oct 2023
Messages
398
Location
Hull
I would expect it would take more than one day as the other bays that are not out of action this time would need doing as well.
Probably will do the following Sunday, as they can’t really shut the whole station for a day
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
Could they theoretically redirect services on Sundays to Hull Truck as done after half 11pm on weekdays and Saturdays?

Edit: By Sundays I mean the next 2
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
It does say "engineering works" which I would assume messing with the stands length and markings would probably classify as, however is 1 Sunday enough? Surely it would take more than a day depending how many engineers work on it of course
2 sundays stands 1-18 this sunday I believe then 18-37 the following sunday

This is so some stands are altered for Stagecoach E400electrics
 

Top