Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I used the train split app by raileasy on Sunday and it was much faster than other ticketing apps, also showing the coach diagrams so I knew which train would come.
A PED is a PIN Entry Device - basically a card machine for taking payments, though realistically most people tap contactless rather than inserting a card and tapping in their PIN now.
Far from it, I always see atleast a couple people on trains i'm travelling on tell the TE they have issues with the app followed by a response along the lines of "Yeah X people have had this same issue"
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.