theblackwatch
Established Member
- Joined
- 15 Feb 2006
- Messages
- 10,889
So if a Subway train is formed of, for example, 102+114+103, 114 would be acting like one of the 20x trailers? So the question is, if that's not being counted because it's a trailer, then does anyone count the 20x trailers at all? I have to admit to counting whatever in the formation. Granted if I'd noted them all in November 2004 then I'd have probably got them all by now.
I think this debate would be better in a pub over an adult beverage or three...![]()
Yes, 114 would not be providing traction. Trailers count when being used as trailers in my book! For example, a DMU trailer counts if it's part of a DMU formation, but not if it's being used as hauled stock.
CELSA 2, aka 08924, was new in the book at Barrow Hill on Saturday. 5th new 08 of the year (08441/484/652/742 being the others).
