10th March
156444 (all 156 fleet cleared)
Good grief you've all had some good fortune recently! I still have my red pen stuff to work out, as I'm not sure how one should properly log MTA Subway stuff. I noted all vehicles in the formation, but whether they're all motor coaches or what I have no idea. I really need to find a fleet list for them, my searches on Google so far have proved unhelpful...
A good haul from a few days away to places where there are plenty of locos for me score:
Slovenia
342.022 (Class cleared, what is left of them)
363.029
541.020
How many mopeds you have down as active? I've been after 027 since my first trip, I swear it has some dubious restriction that stops it working passenger trains when I'm in the country! It's dragging some Vectron around today whilst every other moped seems to be out denying me broken noses!
According to my list there are eight active:
342001 / 005 / 010 / 014 / 022 / 023 / 025 / 027
Last had 027 in January 2013 and haven't even got a photo of it since then so it does appear to be rather elusive. Mind you, it took me until this year to get 342 010 and 022 for haulage though I think 010 was oou having an overhaul for some time before that.
Lucky so-and-soThanks for that, sodding mopeds!! I'll forgive them leaving 027 on the line this morning as 664112 was provided and that matters much much more!!

Grrrrr, that loco hates me; had all the other "normal" locos on the RhB, including 801 and 802 except that one. Beginning to think the only way I'll get it is to charter my own train and ask for that loco to work it :-PRhatische Bahn
Ge6/6ii: 701/703