• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Red Pen 2016 - your new haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
13/02/16
332008
360201
332003
332005
332006
365517
365503
379019
379001

LU:
Bakerloo
3567
3237
3534
3265
3231
3560
3244
3557

Hammersmith & City
21351/21352

Northern
51590
51589

Central
91305
92064 (I didn't bother recording the last two sets)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
...

Hopefully not! I'm doing one for late November now and after that, I'm in 2016!
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,844
Location
West of Andover
12/2:

319214
319436
---
376017
376024
376036
---
377213
377214
377523
---
387101
387102
387104
387203 (mmm new train smell)
---
458526
---
465012
465911
465930
465933

LU:
3252
21339/340
21489/490
96053
96078

Only 1 377/5 and 1 387/1 left to clear Thameslink, thanks to BB21 for the gem :)

13/2:

222008
222015
222101
321408

LU:
3232
---
11005/06
11015/16
11035/36
11055/56
11087/88
---
51513
51514
51582
51583
51591
51592
51675
51676
 
Last edited:

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
Looks like I managed to get a triple winner DLR set earlier :o It was 76+48+44 on a Beckton to Canning Town short. If I wasn't so inconsistent last year with noting down LUL/DLR units last year I'm certain I'd have had those. I still need 20 of the old units but just 3 of the new ones. An unexpected bonus was S7 set 21337+21338 as I'd missed both the 1312 (HC) and 1315 (GW) off Paddington for Southall so needed to kill 28 minutes.

At least the wait produced a winner GWR 165, with 165114 doing the honours (attached to 165136 on the 1343 Paddington to Oxford stopper, and taken as far as Southall). Now I need 165104, 165106 and 165107 for the GWR 3-car units and just 165127 for the 2-car ones. As for Class 166 units, I still need 12 of them :P.
 

TEW

Established Member
Joined
16 May 2008
Messages
6,228
5th February
165024

6th February
357326

13th Feburary
387201
387203
Croydon Trams:
2531
2540
2541
2544
2546
2550
2558

14th February
Croydon Trams:
2539
2544

Total(YTD):62
 

Minilad

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
4,398
Location
Anywhere B link goes
Never posted in here before. But here goes with my red pens for 2016 so far
3/1 180105 (last 180)
4/1 377409
16/1 90012 395011
18/1 387110 387115 442407 387108 387121
20/1 90015 90004 360111 360115
30/1 150144 323237
1/2 377425 377125
6/2 150237
8/2 67016 (before it burst)
9/2 171729 171726 (last two 171s) 387101 387124 387103 387117
10/2 159004
11/2 158755
13/2 387201 387203 387123 158753 158759
17/2 156405

Now I know for a fact I have had some of those previously but I had to start again in 2005 after a laptop with all my records on was stolen. So all the above are post 2005 red pens!
 

Ellss

Member
Joined
31 Mar 2015
Messages
21
16Feb16

156467
156505
158728
158782


17Feb16

156434
156439
320308 (1 left)
380012
380014
380019
380020 (3 left)
68005

Clockwork Orange
109
117
118
120
121
126
128
130
202
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
15/02/16
170112
170113
390156 (kind of. I know I've had this one before but had no mileage recorded off it that time)
350108
158834
168324

16/02/16
165014
158829 (just 158818 to go of the ATW ones!)
350368
153366
350260
390013
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,840
Location
Nowhere Heath
Not bad, hopefully not long until you join the club of those who've had all ATW 158s. Been way too many years since I joined that club...
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
It can't be long...

Although I've been in a position to get 818 twice and both times there has been some problem meaning that I can't get it.
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,840
Location
Nowhere Heath
I vaguely remember my last being 836 or 838, having an unplanned leap from Newport to Severn Tunnel Junction as a result of bumping into it by chance! This was so long ago it was before platform 4 was reopened at STJ, and I think 37s still had the odd job on freight trains in the area. Gosh that makes me feel old...
 

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
17 February 2016
220024

18 February 2016
220029
321903 (last Northern 321)
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,844
Location
West of Andover
19/2

153334
222104

London Underground:

3240
11043/44
11057/58
11067/68
11081/82

20/2:

43050
43064
43076

153355
156404
156406
158865
170522

357617
465909

Lon Underground:

3235
3545
11001/02
11027/28
11079/80
11083/84

NET:
201
203
211
212
213
219
220
221
224
230
231
235
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
20/02/16
43060 (two more EMT powercars left!)

NET:
231
216
227
233
229 (just one NET tram left!)
 

TEW

Established Member
Joined
16 May 2008
Messages
6,228
20th February
150140
175009
185135
508134

21st February
43295
43312
465171

Total(YTD):69

After finding 150140 on Saturday I've now cleared all of the 150/1s. Just need 1 ATW and 1 Northern 150/2 now. Down to 2 VTEC powercars too, with just 3 Grand Central ones required too to clear all the passenger HST powercars.
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Congrats on the 150/1s!
 

sd0733

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2012
Messages
5,198
A trip down onto the GWML saw a few DMU winners today:
165114/120/123/128/132/137
168321

Only 44 DMUs left to find now to clear the lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top