Kite159
Veteran Member
2/5:
166201
Although today's Friday evening trip was more for shack attacking.
166201
Although today's Friday evening trip was more for shack attacking.
Good luck getting 220010. Obviously XC end up all over the country!
My last unit was 220003. Luckily, and purely by chance, I managed to get it on a short hop between Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Parkway after trying about two weeks to get it!
2nd May:
170504
172103 (Always nice when a Chiltern 172 pops up attached to a 168)
172211
172216
172217
172218
172221
172331
172333
172336
172338
172339
172344
172345
323208
323209
350256
390118 (which was running 45 minutes down!)
Midland Metro Tram 21 (My first of the new Urbos 3)
Only 3 LM 172s left to try and get (219, 341, 343), didn't see them about yesterday. Did some stalling to get 216 & 336 in the book [as in saw them in passing and worked out when they would be back]
221116 on Saturday EUS-MKC and 221110/142 back today.
43092
43093
43152
165001
165009
165032
165038
165116
319011
319433
319385
357036
376019
377304
377317
377453
378144
444006
444033
450548
450119
455807
455819
455824
455844
456002
456017
458007
458008
458017
458023
458520
465013
465014
465044
465163
465164
465170
465927
465242
465245
465246
466011
466026
You are all making Techniquest very jealous.![]()
I would count them both regardless, as long as they're both powering the train!
I have to ride them individually but each to their own.

bb21:2160454 said:You are all making Techniquest very jealous.![]()
You are all making Techniquest very jealous.![]()
You are all making Techniquest very jealous.![]()

Likewise, I'm not counting units that are coupled to the one I'm travelling in. Makes it all the more definitive![]()
crehld:2161126 said:You are all making Techniquest very jealous.![]()
He'll be even more jealous when he realises I've just overtaken him in the mileage competition(temporarily no doubt)
I won't post what came to mind, it's beyond impolite and I'm not willing to be rude to a fellow legend of the forum!![]()
*Waits for crehld to announce something massive like a 14 day ALR*

