bb21
Emeritus Moderator
- Joined
- 4 Feb 2010
- Messages
- 24,470
Another productive few days Brian![]()
It's not been too bad, considering that I only start cranking from noon onwards normally.
But that is nothing compared to your efforts.

Another productive few days Brian![]()

andyb2706:2147714 said:Bad luck in the past I would say! You're only 8 GN 313s behind me, and that's after I had a massive session on clearing them out last month. You think Kings Cross to Stevenage is bad, you want to see how boring Finsbury Park to Harringay and also to Drayton Park gets!
I see you're building the suspense on what you have planned next, certainly I await the read eagerly!
Aye it's all swings and roundabouts I suppose. Monday *should* be more productive in terms of filling the books, but that's a whole other story!
I was thinking about going out tomorrow and Saturday but I'm not too sure as the last two days I have been clearing out my Mum's back garden, hence the wait for my second trip report and just completed my first walk after my incident on a walk at the end of February and I now need to nip in to work for a few hours tomorrow so I'm thinking of a quite Saturday at home with some catching up and on the Sunday a quiet morning before attending an organised city walk around Manchester visiting a few watering holes....
But my next trip is now scheduled for next Monday and is another over night stay in Exeter to try and get the few remaining 143's that I need of Great Western.
Need to plan an London Overground trip as I hardly have anything of theirs.
plus 221136 means all the XC vomiters out the way at last!

Not bad at all there!
29th April 2015
67023
Yep, I did indeed go for it and thankfully it produced!Just 67007 and 67030 to hopefully get one day to clear the class!
fishquinn:2152795 said:Where did you take it to? If it were a winner for me it would be Cardiff!
29th April 2015
67023
Yep, I did indeed go for it and thankfully it produced!Just 67007 and 67030 to hopefully get one day to clear the class!
Congrats on getting it. After the amount of bad luck you have had recently you deserved a turn in fortune on the red pen front.
0714 350120 Liverpool South Parkway-Crewe 29.96 miles
0759 323235 Crewe-Wilmslow 18.68 miles
0821 323231 Wilmslow-Crewe 18.68 miles
0907 153381 Crewe-Stoke-on-Trent 14.99 miles
0944 220024 Stoke-on-Trent-Birmingham New Street 44.36 miles WINNER!
1055 67014 Birmingham Moor Street-Warwick Parkway 19.78 miles
1132 68010 Warwick Parkway-Solihull 13.27 miles WINNER!
1231 68013 Solihull-Birmingham Moor Street 6.51 miles WINNER!
1249 172222 Birmingham Moor Street-Smethwick GB 4.55 miles
1307 350265 Smethwick GB-Birmingham New Street 4.04 miles
1336 158824 Birmingham New St-Birmingham Intl 8.22 miles WINNER!
1418 323212 Birmingham Intl-Birmingham New Street 8.22 miles
1501 350238 Birmingham New Street-Liverpool South Parkway 82.63 miles
273.89 miles travelled
68010 68013 158824 and 220024 were winners for haulage
All carriages ridden: 350238
220024 was my penultimate Class 220. Just 220010 now required for haulage.
DD