EYFanatic
Member
Spotted a car - won't give the reg - but when checking the details online had a registration date of August 1936
Sounds very interesting. Which car make + model was on the details you'd checked?Spotted a car - won't give the reg - but when checking the details online had a registration date of August 1936
It didn't give a model when I checked the DVLA site, but it did say it was a Daimler... Very nice black finish with silver trim on the wheel arches too. I only had time to note the reg and not get a pictureSounds very interesting. Which car make + model was on the details you'd checked?
OK Did it look like one of these attached cars? Daimler E20, Daimler Fifteen, Daimler Light Straight-Eight? All from 1936.It didn't give a model when I checked the DVLA site, but it did say it was a Daimler... Very nice black finish with silver trim on the wheel arches too. I only had time to note the reg and not get a picture
A couple of Americans in the Leek area today: an early-to-mid 70s Corvette Sting Ray, and a Plymouth Road Runner - possibly a 1969 model.
Not sure what it is, but I saw this in Bradford the other day - an Irish plated vehicle from 1982, with the now very rare black-on-red plates!
Possibly a Honda Accord? The light clusters look a little wide for a Datsun/Nissan Sunny.Not sure what it is, but I saw this in Bradford the other day - an Irish plated vehicle from 1982, with the now very rare black-on-red plates!
Google's AI saysPossibly a Honda Accord? The light clusters look a little wide for a Datsun/Nissan Sunny.
Whatever it is, it has been first registered elsewhere and then imported into Ireland after 1987; it has a 1982 registration but in post-87 Irish format.
Very interesting and a really good spot!
The dog and I saw a 1967 Triumph Herald 13/60 in super condition on our walk earlier
That Moggy has a distinct whiff of Royal Mail about it. The mismatched wheels are irritating!Seen in Walton on Thames today:
1971 Minor van
1974 MG Midget