Jamesrob637
Established Member
- Joined
- 12 Aug 2016
- Messages
- 6,083
L reg Polo near my mum's in Plymouth. A reg Audi just up the road too.
Parked nonchalently in a retail park local to us. Interior was equally immaculate. 1989/F Mk4 Escort RS turbo Its driver was a young chap. Kudos to him.
A Mk3 RS Turbo - white, with blue decals - is not too far from us; I've yet to photo' it, as it passed me each time whilst I was driving.Now that is a set of wheels; my ideal car in 1989. From memory they were about £12k new back then (£50k in today’s cash). Worth not far off that now in mint condition.
A Mk3 RS Turbo - white, with blue decals - is not too far from us; I've yet to photo' it, as it passed me each time whilst I was driving.
Found a very similar one to the black 1989 version for sale for £40k.
Must not have too much wine tonight.
Must not have too much wine tonight.
Must not have too much wine tonight.
(Finger hovering over ’interested’ button…)
That's very tidy. It's good to see younger folk having an interest in these cars.Parked nonchalently in a retail park local to us. Interior was equally immaculate. 1989/F Mk4 Escort RS turbo Its driver was a young chap. Kudos to him.
You know you want to... How much trouble would you get into?Found a very similar one to the black 1989 version for sale for £40k.
Must not have too much wine tonight.
Must not have too much wine tonight.
Must not have too much wine tonight.
(Finger hovering over ’interested’ button…)
Sounds like you've had enough!![]()
Hmmm, that sexond bottle probably will be past its peak if left beyond this evening.![]()
Sexing up a wine bottle.Sounds like you've had enough!![]()
You know you want to... How much trouble would you get into?
My Uncle had one, I had not seen him for years and rocked up to a funeral in one. So my brother & I greeted him outside and it was all car talk, nothing about his deceased!A Mk3 RS Turbo - white, with blue decals - is not too far from us; I've yet to photo' it, as it passed me each time whilst I was driving.