You’re unlikely to resolve this before you leave the country unless you pay for a solicitor to intervene as they will get more attention from the courts and the TOC.
You can continue to run with this remotely – you need to ensure the court and the TOC have a working email, phone and postal address outside the country. There is a chance that they will discontinue the matter as it will be challenging to run the matter in court.
If you decide to keep going yourself, and it will cost you nothing to try today, even if you decide to use a solicitor, you can email them both the court and the TOC again today to remind them that:
- You are leaving the country permanently, and give them the date
- Provide a copy again of the Home Office letter
Then, for the TOC – forward the email you sent to court and reiterate that you are keen to settle the matter fully before you leave the UK.
Example
Case References XXX YYY
I am departing the UK permanently on DATE
I am resubmitting a copy of the Home Office letter requesting my departure. This letter was previously submitted to the court on DATE. For your convenience, a copy is attached again to this email.
I would be grateful if you could acknowledge receipt of this notification and advise how these matters will be concluded once I have left the country, as I understand that case XXX has now been adjourned until March 19th, when I will be residing in COUNTRY and unable to return to the UK.