Agreed granny Jones. The cabs on the refurbished ones are untouched and awful
Yes - About the most they've done is given the Driving desk a bit of a repaint in some of the refurbed 150's - but even then it's still in that awful unsightly ex-LM cream!
I expected better from those ex-FGW 150's we've recently got - turns out they're rubbish, same old crappy drivers chair, same lack of leg room, poor drivers desk still having to lean forwards to touch the controls (Not ergonomic), air con works only in some of them and for how long, heating doesn't work in some of them.
I'd even rather drive a 142 than a 150.
Bring on the 195's & 331's, if my depot is going to sign them then I can't wait. They look as comfy as the cab on a Voyager, they really are designed for the Driver, not for some crappy cost saving space-saving cheap-as-possible scheme like most of the junk we've got now. The sooner the 150's go to booths the better.