I agree with you if I were running a tender I would not pick Litchurch Lane, I know they are clearing the black log now but 701s really have damaged Litchurch Lane.
Shame the production of Electrostars had to come to and end, it was a good family of trains as far as TOC seem to have been concerned.
I had hoped Stadler was going to win this tender, their trains seem to be of good build quality. Only issues are Stadler trains are quite pricey I think, and they don't have a factory in the UK.
Shame the production of Electrostars had to come to and end, it was a good family of trains as far as TOC seem to have been concerned.
I had hoped Stadler was going to win this tender, their trains seem to be of good build quality. Only issues are Stadler trains are quite pricey I think, and they don't have a factory in the UK.