driver9000
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Jan 2008
- Messages
- 4,569
Victoria is a great place to work I agree. I know 175001 will agree and driver9000 seems to be at Vic as often as me these days![]()
Got to pop by every now and then to keep my hand in
Victoria is a great place to work I agree. I know 175001 will agree and driver9000 seems to be at Vic as often as me these days![]()
I think this banter looks really healthy and makes for a fun work place. I'll stand firmly behind anorthernguard though and say Picc is better.......For reasons I'm yet to understand mind and hoping he'll have change for a brew!!!![]()
All the routes we sign, all the traction we sign, the variety in routes we do week-in week-out, some excellent characters in the messroom, where theres always a welcome, and excellent station staff who work under imensse pressure when times are hard, i.e kicking out time in the Arena.
Picc crew live and thrive, on "the beauty of their station" - ***yawn***, we are here to work out of the station, not to admire its "plastic beauty"![]()
35p I have Coffee all in lol

Piccadilly was 35p two years ago. Dread to imagine now. :roll:
Vic? I used to scald myself carrying coffee out when I used to work the Calder Valleys - it always overfilled them and I'd get my Northern Spirit white shirts filthy![]()
Anyone any ideas how the Rota / rosters work how far in advance do you know what your working? How much is overtime payments
Can anyone confirm what is the % of salary given for shift allowance for drivers?
Can anyone confirm what is the % of salary given for shift allowance for drivers?

Congrats Ryan